<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Warm Tomato Soup Weekend

Monday, October 21, 2013

Warm Tomato Soup Weekend

This past weekend was the exact kind of weekend where you want to make a big bowl of warm tomato soup :) Soup that's even more glorious because the fresh tomatoes were straight from our own garden! 
It was a weekend that made me want to cozy up inside in the evenings and take nice strolls during the day. Baking. Reading. Watching movies. Popcorn and wine with (de-alcoholized of course!). Things that allow me to zone out the rest of the world for a bit and just plain relax.

Now this didn't mean I totally dropped any agenda. Still met with some friends for tea. Still had lunch with our small group. Still visited with family.
But I didn't have an agenda. Having a weekend without any "To-Do" lists floating around my head or any goals that are getting finished is unheard of for me!
I love having goals and agendas most of the time, but every once in a while I would just like to sit down with some warm home-made tomato soup and relax :)


The puppies clearly took the hint from me that this was a weekend to relax.
They had no trouble joining in :)

Now that my relaxing is done, it's time to start my weekly "to-do" list! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 21, 2013 at 8:17 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

IT'S A BOY!

 
At October 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Why do you say that?? I'm curious!

 
At October 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

The way you're carrying. Boy for sure :)

 
At October 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

We'll see if you're right! Casey and my boy (if I have one!) can be best-friend-cousins the same way Russ and Greg were, lol.

 
At October 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM , Anonymous Kvschaaf said...

Aw, yeah :) Do you have a feeling at all?

 
At October 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Not really... I tend to lean towards boy, but I think that's because I want a boy, lol. No clue over here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home