<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Angel Food Cake - Take 2!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Angel Food Cake - Take 2!


If you're thinking, "I thought she just made one of those?", then you would be right. 
I recently posted about making an Angel Food Cake, and although it looked pretty, and tasted good, it wasn't light and airy. I have been waiting for the chance to redeem myself ever since that day.


So I made a second angel food cake! 
This time with a better meringue and definitely no egg yoke. 
Results: amazingsauce.
A much more realistic angel food cake this time - success!
I felt like patting myself on the back when I tasted this cake. 
I'm trying to slow down on the sugar intake these days, so it took a while for the two of us to finish the cake this time around, but that wasn't because it didn't taste amazing. 


There is a high probability that there will be more angel food cakes in our future. 
Life can always use a little more angel food cake!

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks delicious! Nice work! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home