<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Happy Easter!!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!


"Before the Passover Festival, Jesus knew that His hour had come to depart from this world to the Father. Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end." 
-John 13:1

I am excited to celebrate Easter. 
I am excited to celebrate the sacrifice that God made, allowing His only Son to die for my sins. 
I get far too wrapped in decorating my home and baking egg-themed treats this time of year. 
Time to re-focus my prayers and thanksgiving. 
Although I plan to celebrate with my kids by hiding eggs, eating chocolate bunnies, and dyeing Easter eggs, I also plan to share the story of how Christ died for us and rose again. 
I plan to install God's love into their hearts and plant seeds of hope and joy. 
I am excited to celebrate Easter always. 

He is risen indeed! 
Enjoy your Easter everyone :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2014 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Through Tasha's Eyes said...

Blessed Easter to you guys as well!!!

 
At April 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you 3 as well! :) You should do a blog post about your weekend travels, I'm curious! (saw the video on facebook- fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home