<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 1st Mother's Day

Monday, May 12, 2014

1st Mother's Day



Mother's Day brought a whole new meaning for me this year!
I've always celebrated Mother's Day by honoring my Mother (& recently Mother-in-law), but this was the first year I was celebrated.


My husband and my daughter spoiled me with love and kisses and gifts!
We had an amazing time relaxing as a family, and a wonderful meal spent with his side of the family, honouring all the ladies.
Bacon, baby giggles, BBQ, and sangria were all involved - can't go wrong!
I'm so lucky to have so many people around me that love me, and I'm blessed to be able to share that same love with my precious, perfect daughter too.
It was a lovely weekend.
Happy Mother's Day to all those who have children, lost children, longed for children, or worked with children - you were all honoured this weekend!
Here are some pictures of my daughter and I on my 1st Mother's Day:

 Ellie joined us for mommy's favourite breakfast - bacon and tomato sandwiches!

Ellie also wanted to wear her favourite socks for the occasion :) 

Pictures with Grandma (and her pink ball!)

Two mom's and two daughters :)

I hope all the ladies out there had an amazing Mother's Day! 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home