<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : To Tweet OR Not To Tweet

Friday, February 11, 2011

To Tweet OR Not To Tweet


That is the question.


I keep hearing all of these words: tweets, retweets, hashtags, etc. More than anything else, I wanted to experience twitter so I could figure out what the big deal was.

Taking the experiment seriously means going all out...
a) account
b) photos
c) following people I might actually find interesting
d) "tweeting" (as the cool kids say)
e) trying to gain followers.

This is day one of the experiment. Observations so far:
#1 very addictive, very quickly
#2 I get news very quickly (before I would if I was watching the news, or checking websites)
#3 @KanyeWest is a douche

I'll let you know how the rest of the experiment goes. I could lose my twitter high, who knows!

Also, some random people I don't know are already following me (3 tweets in). This seems bizarre to me.

Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/lindivs !!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home