<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Christmas Cards A-Plenty!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Cards A-Plenty!

Christmas time brings out the scrapbooker in me! I love Christmas colours and the layout possibilities! 

I had over 20 cards to make this year, plus a plethora of other card-giving possibilities. 

I love giving these cards because:
1) They're more personal
2) I enjoy making them
3) It's cheaper to make them than buy them
4) I feel like they are better appreciated these days than cards that are bought
5) It challenges my creativity each year

Maybe next year I'll be more ambitious, but for this year here is what I managed: 


Close to My Heart (scrapbook company) had some great "Pear & Partridge" paper this year that I used to make a lot of my cards. I also used it to put together two scrapbook layouts (to be seen after Christmas, when pictures have been added). I was really happy with how the cards came together this year :) I copied some of the card layouts straight from looking at the CTMH catalogue, but others I came up with all on my own. 








My favourite ones are the ribbon Christmas tree one, and the mittens :) If you know me well enough to check this site, you can probably expect one of these in the mail! OR in person if you're lucky!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home