<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 1. Learn to Knit

Thursday, January 10, 2013

1. Learn to Knit

Can't be that hard... right?! Knitting is one of those things that has always been on my list of things to do. I've seen some amazing projects that my friends (and mostly my grandma!) has made and wished I had that kind of talent. Or alternatively, I've bought some beautiful things, thinking "I with I could have made this!". So, I've added this task to my 13 of 13 goal list! I have dreams of making beautiful big blankets, and baby sweaters for friends, and soft infinity scarves..... but thought I should probably start with a dishcloth.

Luckily, I got this amazing "Learn to knit/crochet" book from my dad for Christmas! It has some amazing pictures, and all the tools I need to start learning. Yay! 


Here's how my first dishcloth turned out. To be fair, this clever photography hides most of the gaping holes and uneven patterns quite well. But It's still useful. Mr. A keeps telling me that, "it's great to have a dishcloth with these convenient holes for air to pass through". haha. So supportive! 

Attempt #2 started! 
[side note: isn't Joop adorable staring at the camera!]

I think once I've finished a few of these dishcloths I may move onto a scarf - good thing it will still be winter for a while here! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home