<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Love. Create. Celebrate.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love. Create. Celebrate.

Soooo.... I've changed my blog name again! Turns out it was a good idea for my domain name to read "lindiv" instead of my blog title. I think this makes the 3rd title change for me? 

This time I wanted to change the name so that it reflected the type of information I put on the blog. I figured that everything I do, write about, read about, etc. revolves around three central themes. Hence the name: 

                         LOVE.                                          CREATE.                                    CELEBRATE.

These are all pictures from my recent wedding (*love them!*), but I thought they nicely captured the ideas behind the name change. I feel like my priorities are shifting as I grow older. I'm learning to appreciate life, love, and those around me more and more. I'm seeing beauty in everything, and finding joy in creating beautiful things. Designing everything for our wedding with my husband gave me motivation to continue crafting, and creating, and entertaining. Hopefully you'll see the evidence of this in more blog posts to come! 

Like the name? Hate it? Wish I could make up my mind? Thoughts?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i really like it, good idea!
hope you are settling in nicely again to GP life.
happy new year!! :)

 
At January 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

I think it has a nice ring to it too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home