<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scented Pinecone Centrepiece

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scented Pinecone Centrepiece

Time for another Christmas craft! I saw a picture of some spray painted pinecones earlier in the month, and I thought, "Huh, that's easy. I could do that!" Especially since I already had red and white spray paint from wedding decorations. 


Crafting Materials:
- basket
- pinecones  - I buy mine scented from Michaels. Cinnamon :)
- spray paint - whatever kind you want, but I went with red, white, forest green, and pistachio colours
- ribbon if desired

Steps:
1. Spray Paint Pinecones (maybe two coats)
2. Decorate basket
3. Ummm... nope. That was it. See below! 



E-A-S-Y. And sooo pretty! It looks very nice on a tiny table by the door, or a side table in the house.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home