<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 13 of 13

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

13 of 13

My first married Christmas has now come and gone.. *sigh*. Time to move forward! 


In lieu of a New Years resolution this year I've decided to make a daunting goal list.
13 goals for 2013. 

1. Learn to knit. 
2. Roast a turkey
3. Go berry picking
4. Throw a pretty Pinterest inspired party for my girlfriends 
5. Plant and maintain a flower garden
6. Run another 5K race (or an 8K if I can!)
7. Scrapbook a complete wedding album
8. Learn a new sport
9. Complete a photo wall for the house
10. Read the book "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky 
(couldn't ever get into it - maybe this will motivate me!)
11. Completely redecorate our bedroom (from paint to carpet to accessories)
12. Leave Canada
13. Compose 100 blog posts

BONUS GOAL: Photograph all of the above goals :) 

There you have it. Lets see if I can make it happen now. 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you go girl! Some people make new years resolutions...you just make cool lists of cool things to accomplish!!
My goal is to do\work with you on goal 3, 6, and 12 :)
I am also super excited to see all the pics of these goals!
Alyssa

 
At January 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exciting but you forgot 14. Keep being a awesome wife

 
At January 2, 2013 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help you with #1. :)

Jacinthe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home