<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : There's No Place Like Home For the Holidays

Sunday, December 16, 2012

There's No Place Like Home For the Holidays

Russel and I decided to have our Christmas at home before we left on a trip to visit my family. 
I could've waited until after Christmas... but you know my husband... itching for presents... 
So we opened them early and had lots of fun celebrating together. 

I'll let the pictures tell the story :) 


Had to open this first (from Santa) so we could have a proper Christmas coffee. 

I'm opening a present here. Something Mr. A gave me in a old paintball gun box. I wasn't fooled... 

Mr. A opening a present :) 

Look at that happy boy's face! 

Our Christmas scene

Eating a Christmas chew stick. 

Unwrapping a Christmas chew toy. She actually did a great job unwrapping it herself too! 

Showing off out LOVELY Christmas gifts. Watch + Earrings + Love = Happy Couple

My Bliss: Chocolate, Coffee, and Scrapbook Planning with my new gifts :) 

His Bliss: Playing with lego. 

He finally finished at some point in the evening. This was the tough stuff. For ages 8+!! hahaha. 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Goodnight!!! 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2012 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, I love this! What a cozy Christmas! Russel looks proud as punch with his cool racing car, lol. Nice watch and earrings too! You two look glowingly in love, for reals! Merry Christmas! exclamation mark!
ps- Lindi, nice bangs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home