<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Cranberry Brie Grilled Cheese

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cranberry Brie Grilled Cheese

My friend recently sent me a link to a new food blog called Joy the Baker. It has some great, inspiring recipes on it. The biggest thing for me is that recipes are easy to do. Food somehow looks better, if I know I can make it quickly. Why else would people love kraft dinner?!? (ohh... maybe the cheesy goodness...).

Anyway, I found a pot on her blog for a cranberry brie grilled cheese that looked delicious, aaand it just so happened that I actually had all of the ingredients this time!

The only thing I didn't have was cranberry sauce, but I did have cranberries left over from New Years, and luckily, she had a recipe for this too!


Here's the cranberry sauce I made. I followed the recipe she gave for the most part, just in much smaller quantities. I'm slowly learning to allow my cooking to be more inspired. Creativity in the kitchen was never really a big thing for me before! 


Voilà! Deliciousness. Even Mr. A approved - and that's saying a lot! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home