<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Joy After Christmas

Monday, January 7, 2013

Joy After Christmas

Oh scrapbooking! How I love you. There is something I love about capturing out lives on three dimensional, creatively decorated pages. 

This is pretty much what my scrapbooking area looks like while I'm planning: 


 Finished Products! 

Up-close look at my family Christmas page! 

 Up-close look at my Christmas at home with my amazing husband! 

Since I was on a roll... I figured I should start the planning for my wedding day scrapbook. Get an early start on my "scrapbook a complete wedding album" goal. So I started with the opening page: 

I tried to incorporate some elements from our wedding into the title page (i.e. burlap & owls). 

Close-up view of the owls and details. 

 Love it! 

Time for bed. 

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

I love these pages! especially the burlap under the wedding picture. I wish I had the patience (and talent, hah) to make one of these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home