<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Handy Husband [Part 2]

Monday, January 21, 2013

Handy Husband [Part 2]

My daunting goal of redecorating my bedroom (as one of my 13 of 13 goals) will inevitably turn into a large series of smaller, more attainable goals.

This weekends plan was simple - help my bathtub! I LOVE this tub, but I hated that my bath "stuff" had no where to live. It all just sits willy nilly at the side. I did find a plastic tub to store stuff in at the side - but I'm still unsatisfied with the presentation. 

Here's the before pic of the tub: 


Here's my make-do plastic "stuff" holder. 



Solution: Get wonderfully handy husband to install a shelf!

We found a great shelf and my man installed it right away! We hummed and hawed a bit about where to put it. Above the tile? At the front by my head? At the side? In the end, we decided to hang it under the window.

Here he is! Hard at work...


Ta-da! Amazing shelf (below)! 


The next step is to find two cute baskets to hold all of my goods. This shelf has a nice little rim on it, but I'd still like pretty baskets. We looked around a bit this afternoon, but nothing struck me as working quite right, or fitting the shelf quite right. VERY happy with the results :) Bubble bath, here I come!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Through Tasha's Eyes said...

That looks awesome Lindi!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home