<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Sick :(

Monday, January 14, 2013

Sick :(

Yep. 
It's happened again. 
Sore throat. Cough. Stuffed Nose. Hurts to swallow. 
I thought that this morning was going to be the worst of it, but actually I feel worse right now that I have all weekend. 

In hindsight... all the signs were there for me to slow down. (i.e. feeling tired, waking up with a sore throat one day, and a sore throat plus a cough the next day, etc. etc.).
I have a really hard time slowing down though...
....until I'm forced too. 

Luckily I have the wonderful Mr. A who went to the store to buy me medicine... 
... and also came back with a Hyacinth :) 


I love that he buys me flowers that I can keep around for a long time (or try to anyway!). 
(btw - this one smells amazing!)
Being home all day isn't ALL bad. Gave me time to finish a couple more scrapbook pages that I had started with a friend on Saturday! 

My workstation.  

 The men getting ready :) 

The ladies pre-wedding :)  

Details - I actually used this fan/flower to cover-up a big stamping blunder, but I bet you didn't guess it! 

Maybe I'll accomplish some more great stuff while I'm sick... 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2013 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

aw, hope you feel better soon!
The scrapbook looks great! (you should also write a PF email if you are still home today ;)

 
At January 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Lisa T said...

feel better! also Jen's comment made me laugh :)
The picture of you and your mom is so good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home