<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Something Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue

Monday, January 28, 2013

Something Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue

Is this an old-fashioned tradition? 
Do other people still do this?
Regardless - I was hoping to fulfill tradition on my wedding day. 
I wanted something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. 

The "blue" and "new" items are the easiest I think. Blue underwear? New dress? Bam, you're done. Can't really say the same for the other categories. Old dress? Borrowed underwear? 
Not too appealing for the wedding night.... 

Luckily my mama saved the day. She flew out prepared to help me by loaning me her necklace that she had been given as a birthday gift by her siblings and parents. She also dug out some old jewellery until we found the perfect broach that her grandma used to wear. We snuck it under the layers of my dress so that no one knew it was there except for us - but it was meaningful nonetheless. 

Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Blue

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home