<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Night In

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Night In

I lead a busy life - My husband leads a busy life. 
I have lots of away from home hobbies - My husband has lots away from home hobbies. 
I have lots of stay at home hobbies - My husband plays x-box. 
We have lots of people we like to entertain for. 

Obviously we have a lot of things keeping us away from each other, or just busy in general. We make it a point to spend an evening together whenever we can. I think it's SOOO important to have a social life, outside of your spouse. To have your own friends and interests. But if that starts to take away from you enjoying time together, or sharing hobbies/interests, than it can be detrimental. 

My husband and I make it a point to spend an evening together every week. A WHOLE evening. Not just half a night after he works late, or half a night before I go scrapbooking. We don't formally write it down (although as life gets busier we may have to), we just make sure to carve out an evening. 

Sometimes that means going out on a nice date, but often it means curling up at home together. Catching up on our days, relaxing, giving the dogs lots of attention... 
I relish these evenings. 
It is so important to me for us to relax together and enjoy our time. 

Here are some pics from one of our recent "Night In"'s:




All the ingredients for a great night are present:

1. Mr. A
2. Cozy blanket
3. Popcorn
4. Beer & wine (drinkers choice!)
5. The puppies
6. A new movie

How could we go wrong?!?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

mmm looks like a cozy night in! Enjoy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home