<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Opinions Needed Please

Monday, May 6, 2013

Opinions Needed Please

So I'm working on one of my 13 of 13 goals again! 
Off my master list of things I want to accomplish in 2013. 

"9. Complete a photo wall for the house"

This has actually been more difficult than I expected. 
Finding frames that I like. Colours that I like. Choosing Photos. Choosing alternatives to photos... 
I wrote about some of my previous ideas in this post a while back. 

I ended up buying a bunch of frames from this AMAZING etsy shop :) 
She had tons of beautiful vintage frames that I loved. Then we bought some of our own and spray painted them to match the colour scheme. 
I also put fabrics into a couple frames that match the orange accents in the room, and I put some vintage keys into frames, which will hopefully look amazing when done! 
Lastly, my husband used his new scroll saw to make me a "V" for Vanderschaaf. 

Here's the wall that the frames will hang on: 

Aaaand here are the options! Please excuse the bedspread backdrop :) We arranged them into a few designs that we liked. We want it to feel balanced, but not perfect. PLEASE PLEASE tell us which one you like! Or what we should change? We can always re-arrange still!

OPTION

OPTION 

OPTION 

OPTION 

OPTION 

What do you like? 
What don't you like? 
Which option would you chose??
PLEASE HELP! 

{create}

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At May 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Laurie Mae said...

I like Option B the best! Dad picked separately and he picked Option B as well! Let us know which option you choose! Love, Mom

 
At May 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like option D! (sorry to make it harder and choose a different one than mom and dad but I know you want me to be honest! ;) I think that the V looks best when it is on its own, and makes you think of it representing Vanderschaaf right away... because if it is near the round frames, I start to think of words like 'love' or 'xoxo'! (not that there is anything wrong with that either, but still!). Also really like that vintage one placed in the bottom left in option D since it is a strong and beautiful looking frame! (well they all are of course :). Anyway, that's my wordy thoughts, lol!

 
At May 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

and by near the round frames, I mean right next to...

 
At May 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I vote for A! Look forward to the finished product!!

 
At May 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Through Tasha's Eyes said...

I like D or E...they are really close....I just like the color on top better with the picture starting the last 'row". And I agree, I think you need to keep the V on its own others the oval ones look like you are trying to spell something (I agree with Jen Claus)

 
At May 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We vote B or E ......the sims

 
At May 7, 2013 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thanks for all the opinions! Very helpful!!!

 
At May 7, 2013 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Laurie Mae said...

I asked Heather and Lacey at work - they like C with the V moved to the other side. Lol! They really like the truck in the bottom right corner.

 
At May 7, 2013 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

Ok I'm writing my first opinion before reading all the comments, in case they influence me, lol. Sorry for any repeat ideas....
I like B the best, followed by E. But it all looks really nice, great job! I think when the V has an oval frame next to it it looks a bit like part of a word. Also I like in B how the top right frame is anchored with you guys in the bottom left of the frame, sort of reaching toward the centre of the arrangement, and then the tree opening out to the top right. ahaha, you probably didn't want this much detail.
Whichever one you choose will look great!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home