<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Thank You Cards :)

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thank You Cards :)

After all of the love and support we received this last month, it was time for me to sit down and make some thank you cards. 
 Since I knew I had to make a bundle of them, I figured I would just make 3 different ones, and then copy them over and over again :) 
I used co-ordinating paper from the Clementine paper pack from Close to My Heart
That's why they all look very similar. 

I just made some very simple patterns so that I could easily make a whole boatload of them.
Hopefully I can write a nice enough message to express my thankfulness on the inside!  


Many, many thanks to those that stood by us over the past 4 weeks.
Please know that we feel very loved and supported at this time thanks to all of you. 
We praise God for all of the amazing people he has placed in our lives. 

{love}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home