<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Canada Day Trifle

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Canada Day Trifle

I decided to Canada Day the same way I celebrate everything else... with food!!
I made a really easy, little triffle.
Just for fun :)
Everything was red and white - so very patriotic!
Red and white cups, bananas, strawberries, whipped cream, and vanilla pudding.


Here's my attempt to make a Canadian flag out of my red and white fruit :)

Here (below) is a representation of each layer of the easy red and white triffle!
1) Pudding, 2) Banana, 3) Strawberries, 4) Pudding, 5) Whipped Cream, 6) Topped with a strawberry


Enjoy!!

O Canada! How we love thee!
In your honor we enjoyed a patriotic dessert :)

{yumm}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home