<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Maternity Fashion

Friday, August 30, 2013

Maternity Fashion

Well... I tried to hide my growing belly for a few months, but it wasn't long before I had outgrown even my baggier wardrobe. 
I tried using a belly band for a bit and actually it was great for the time being!
I used it in the summer at the beginning of my pregnancy so that I could keep wearing my pants, shorts, capris, etc. I knew I wouldn't be pregnant for much of the summer so I didn't want to spend money on summer maternity clothes. 
 But that phase is over. 
Now my belly is growing, and since I have no problems shopping for new things, I'm buying new maternity clothes for the fall and winter. 

There are a few needs: black and white tank tops, leggings, bras that fit my growing bust.
And then there are wants (*hehe*).
Here are some pics from my maternity wish list: 
(ps - it's not really the colours, more the styles I want)

1. Fitted Maternity Cardigan - something to show off the belly nicely :)


2. Denim Jeans - this really is an essential, but since I can't wear jeans to work, it qualifies as a want, not a need for me. Preferably skinny jeans :) 


3. Horizontal Stripes - this is the only time in my life where I can wear horizontal stripes and it looks good because I'm suppose to accentuate the size of my belly!

4. A skirt - something work friendly that fits easy so I can wear it with leggings and be ultra comfortable :)


5. A Fun/Formal Dress - something versatile so I can wear it to work, but also to a wedding. I can't be buying 5 different dresses while I'm in maternity clothes! Its fun to find a good dress that accents the growing belly.


6. A Sweater Dress -  Comfort, warmth, and style are all important here! I showed two pics because I like both styles :)

 

7. A Stylish Belt -  accessories definitely fall under the want list! And I may already have one that will work. But a cute belt above or below the belly can really accent the shape. I think it looks super cute when it's done correctly :)


See my "{pregnancy} fashion" Pinterest board for more fashions I like :)

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home