<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Final Camping Weekend

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Final Camping Weekend

Final camping weekend. 
How sad!? I love getting away for the weekend and it feels like my summer has come and gone so quickly this year. Since the weather is starting to cool off, we made a last minute decision to grab our gear and head out camping for one more weekend. 
While there I also realized that it will be the last weekend camping with just us. 
And the dogs. 
Next year we're going to have a little he or she to take along with us! I'm sure this won't deter us from camping (even with a tent) but it really was nice to have one final memory of camping with just my wonderful husband. This weekend we ventured out to Pipestone, a camping park only 30 minutes from Grande Prairie. It was close to home, and neither of us had ever camped there before so we thought it was a great last minute choice :) 
The weather was nice (aside from two 10 minute spurts of rain), and the atmosphere was great.
Here are some pictures from our adventures:


Healthy morning yoga :)

My man whittling away - making boats!

My pregnant belly, hanging over so far I can barely see my feet now!

And of course we spent some time by the water :)

The boats made it to the water! Mine won the race of course...

Late night campfire with some visitors :) That's the great thing about camping close to home!

My rainy day plans.

Already looking forward to next year's camping fun :) 
 
{xoxo}

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2013 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love these pics! Looks really relaxing... glad you had a good weekend!

 
At August 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree - Daisy and Joop concur that I won the race and had my boat above the water for longer :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home