<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Saskatoon Berry Pie [& Muffins!]

Monday, August 19, 2013

Saskatoon Berry Pie [& Muffins!]

Now that I have all these beautiful Saskatoon berries, it's time to bake them into some delicious treats! 


Here I am cooking my delicious Saskatoon berry pie :) 


And here's my flour-covered baby bump after baking said pie :) 


If that isn't the nicest pie crust you've ever seen... then you're not invited to my house for pie, lol. 
Step two: Saskatoon berry muffins! 
I really just made blueberry muffins and switched up the berries :) 


Both treats were delicious! 
And I have enough berries frozen to make at least one more batch of each :) 

{yumm}

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was good, if you wish to make another i would eat it

Mr. A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home