<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Turnip & Carrot Casserole

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Turnip & Carrot Casserole


In looking for more creative ways to use our abundance of vegetables from the local CSA, I stole this recipe and made a casserole out of the turnips and carrots.
It was extremely easy to make, very fast, and very tasty. 
(Although, I didn't have bread crumbs, so I used a crumb mix and it was a little too salty - bread crumbs recommended!)


Certainly not my favourite recipe, but it was tasty, and a great way to use up some veggies for a good creative dinner! 
Best served with fresh salad :) 
Definitely will try this again with bread crumbs when I get a chance! 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home