<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Upcycling for Organizing

Friday, August 30, 2013

Upcycling for Organizing

This upcycling project didn't take much time or effort at all. 
All I needed was the items and some blue spray paint.
The first project is a holder to put all my ribbons on, and the second is an old magazine holder. 
Not much work at all, and even less than usual because my husband kept his pregnant wife away from the fumes by spraying them for her :)

Before painting
Getting painted :)
Found some free space in the garage to spray paint old magazine boxes too :)

This is what they looked like when they were all done. Shiny Blue creations.


Why spend unnecessary time on spray painting random objects you ask?? 
This is why (below).... Scrapbooking and craft supplies have overtaken my guest bedroom. 
They are ok to stay there, but they most definitely need to be organized. 
AND what better way to organize then with pretty matching boxes and containers? 
Hopefully this mess will get cleaned up soon!


You can see from the last picture that I tried to start, but then I got sidetracked..... 
Hopefully my pretty new blue creations will inspire me to organize!

{life}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home