<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Living Room Holy Grail

Friday, September 6, 2013

Living Room Holy Grail

My living room is looking very complete these days. 
All my orange accents and decorations are there. 
My photo wall has added some nice personal touches. 
There is one elusive piece that I've been looking for forever though! 
I specifically wanted a small cabinet with glass doors to display the few treasures that we own.
I definitely did not want a ceiling high cabinet - it would be far too overbearing for the room. 
We just wanted something that would sit nicely under my photo wall.
So we looked... and looked.... and looked. 
And finally, we found our holy grail this weekend!


Not only did we find a rustic piece we both loved... we also got $100 off the asking price in the store! 
The door wasn't closing properly, and there was a small crack, so my dutch husband asked what they could do for us and they offered this whammy of a discount! 
Then we took it home and Mr. A spent less then 10 minutes fixing their mistake. 
It's like brand new! 
[Good thing I have such a handy husband!]


I'm soooo pleased with our find! 
Now all I need is some decorations for the top, and two matching armchairs - one for each side :) 
Living room is now 90% done/ 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! And also love it that Russel fixed it good as new!
There are some neat things in that cupboard.. you should tell us the story behind them :)

Also, it's a great feature that it has 2 knobs side by side to open it, so a year from now you can put a nice little rubber band around them to keep out curious babies ;)- easiest kind of cupboard to keep shut!

 
At September 7, 2013 at 9:38 AM , Blogger liabanana said...

That looks lovely!!

 
At September 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love it!!
Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home