<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Mama Update

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mama Update


This mama-to-be is now a whopping 28 weeks pregnant. 
Where has that time gone?! I feel like it's FLOWN by! 

The nursery is starting to take shape, and soon will be ready for my favourite part - decorating!
I can't wait to arrange furniture, and design picture frames, and make crafts, and rearrange furniture.

As the days go on, my discomfort is definitely starting to increase. I still haven't experienced any nausea or sickness, but this baby belly is starting to get inconvenient, lol. 
Walking for half an hour (which I do almost daily!) is becoming more effortful - my lungs may actually be getting smaller.... Bending down to put on shoes or dog leashes is less easy.... Going to the washroom every 30 minutes is definitely not convenient (especially if you're mid-walk!)... and the twinge of heartburn here and there is not enjoyable either (I've only had it a couple of times, but that was enough for me to have many sympathies for those that have it their whole pregnancy!) I feel like I can't win. If I sit too long, stand too long, walk to long, etc. I'm starting to feel the effects on my body. Those effects are mostly limited to feeling like I need to stretch out my lower back somehow (insert baby-friendly cat and cow yoga moves!), but I anticipate more changes in the next couple months.

It's not all bad though!
My belly is big enough now that people for sure know that I am pregnant (not just gaining weight...), and I love the comments about my "cute" baby belly :)
And little baby V is moving Every. Single. Day. All day long. It's unbelievable every time I feel the baby move. Mr. A has been able to feel movements for a couple of weeks now too, making it more real for him. I think he may be getting annoyed by me constantly asking him to put his hand on my belly, lol. But these experiences will only last for a couple more months, and I don't want him to ever say he doesn't remember feeling the kicks - it's so unbelievable! 

Doctor says my baby is growing well. Perfect belly size. Good weight gain. Good blood pressure. No gestational diabetes (although I still had to endure that glucose test.. ugh.).
I am happily enjoying this pregnant period of my life :)

{love}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So glad that everything is going well for you.. excited to meet Baby V! (well... probably won't meet him/her in person for a while ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home