<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : New Tabs!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Tabs!

Source

For those of you that didn't notice.... which is probably all of you, lol... I added a couple of tabs! 

If you look at the top you will see the Blog tab, and the About Me tabs which have always been there. 

 I recently added two new tabs. A Why Love, Create, Celebrate? tab, which is meant to tell new followers why I named my blog what I named it. 

And a Close to My Heart tab to highlight some of the great scrapbooking materials I use and sell regularly.
Check them out! 

ALSO....


Remember when I set my 13 of 13 goal list.... 
...and thought that it would be a feat to write 100 blog posts in a year....

...and thought I had done the impossible!

And now we are at 200! 
How did I accomplish that?? 
I guess that I enjoy this blogging world a lot more than I thought I would :)

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home