<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Fall DIY Crafts

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall DIY Crafts

Just wanted to highlight a couple of the crafts I made this year to celebrate the fall season :) 
Each of these was done on a very limited budget and/or used items that I already had in my cupboard/craft storage! 

Fall Popcorn Candles

Crafts actually don't get easier than this! All I did was put popcorn kernels around some orange candles. Added the perfect touch to my mantle!


Fall Cinnamon Candles

This one is a bit more complex, but still very easy!

Tools: mason jars, cinnamon sticks, glue gun, unscented candles. (and anything you want to embellish with)

Instructions: Use the hot glue gun to adhere cinnamon sticks to outside of jars. Add candles inside. Decorate as you wish!


I chose to use a thick ribbon, and jute string to decorate them. BONUS: when you light them, you get a faint cinnamon smell wafting through your home :)



Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin

Again... super easy and self explanatory! 

Tools: mason jar lids. Felt (or anything for leaves), Cinnamon sticks. String to attach lids. 

Instructions: Gather old mason jar lids in a row so they fit neatly into one another. Tie them all together at the centre using string (I used jute string). Cut felt to resemble leaves. Put felt leaves and cinnamon sticks into centre to resemble the prefect stem! (you can hot glue them on if you wish).


Ta-Da! Simple fall crafts!

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Lisa T said...

Mm I can smell that cinnamon from here :) love that idea!

 
At October 23, 2013 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mm I love these ideas.. I live vicariously through your crafting! :)

 
At October 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So I just said almost exactly what Lisa did.. Haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home