<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : New Scrapbook Cards

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Scrapbook Cards

Right now I'm in full Christmas card mode, but events always come up in between! 
Here are a few of the cards I've made recently...
All very different styles.
Now that I make them so frequently, I can pop out a quick simple design in less time than it takes me to pick one out at the drug store. 

Welcome baby small gift bag card :)

Simple wedding card :)

Simple wedding gift bag card. This was my first attempt at embossing (with the new scrapbooking tool my husband gave me!). It's what gives the letter and heart the shine, and the 3D texture. Hopefully I get better at this, but I thought it was good enough to use :) [minus the smudge of glitter]

And a birthday card for one of those handsome gents using CTMH Buzz and Bumble paper!

Anniversary card for my husband :) Made using CTMH huntington paper!

Birthday card for my Daddy :) Made using CTMH huntington paper also!

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home