<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 10. Read the book "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky - Check!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

10. Read the book "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoevsky - Check!

I may have waited until the very last week of the year, but I did it! 
I finished the book Crime and Punishment! 
Phew! 


 Overall it was a good read. 
Because of the writing style, and the very Russian names, It was a challenge for me to read if I was at all tired, which was always for the past 8 months! 
I felt like I needed a good stretch of time to really be able to dig into the novel and get anywhere. I'm glad I put it on my list because I always wanted to read it, but it was definitely challenging to find the time. 
Fluffier, easy-to-read books are usually more my style, lol.


I will probably not be putting another classic novel on my 2014 goal list... 
... but this one was a success! 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home