<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Prepping for Baby

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Prepping for Baby

 Almost 37 weeks now! 
This baby could come any day <insert terrified expression on my face>, but hopefully it's planning to wait until after Christmas! 
Every time I turn around, I think everything is done and ready to go. And then I'm awake all night and my mind find more things to do. The preparations could be endless!

Here are some things that I happily crossed off of my to-do list this week: 

1. Cleaning and Sterilizing Bottles
Hopefully I'm breastfeeding and now using these right away, but it's so nice to know that it's done, and that they can sit in the cupboard waiting until I need them. Whether that be for formula or pumped milk. It looks like a lot in this picture, but we got three little Avent ones for free, and bought one set of five Playtex VentAire ones.


2. Wash All Baby Clothes & Fabrics. 
Onsies. Sleepers. Blankets. Sheets.
You name it, I washed it and put it away!


3. Prep the Car
We have had the carseat for ages, but now it was time to put it in the car and make sure we were ready to go. Mr. A installed the seat while I watched and played with the dogs :)


Did I mention we also have one of those awesome mirrors??

4. Prep the Cloth Diapers
This step also involved a lot of washing... a load of all the wipes, diapers, and diaper bags. 
But then we had to wash the liners, which are made from bamboo. To get all the oils out and make sure they were absorbent before use we had to wash them 3 times, let them dry and then test the absorbancy. Luckily they were ready to go after that :)


Awwww... I can breath a sigh of relief now.
Is this what they call nesting??
I'm just trying to be prepared!

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

aw very exciting! and nice carseat cover! :)

 
At December 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

♥‿♥ nesting! now you should only rearrange the nursery 20 more times before s/he comes!!

 
At December 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM , Blogger kiwiberg said...

Looks great Lindi!! Looking forward to hearing the news about your bundle of joy.!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home