<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : First comes love, then comes marriage

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First comes love, then comes marriage

...then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

That's the natural next step right? I don't know if this is true for everyone, but I feel like Mr. A and I transitioned into marriage very easily. Everything about our dating relationship and our time together just felt natural. I always thought (and told others firmly) that we would wait at least a year before trying to have kids. Give us some breathing time... get to know each other better, adjust to marriage, pay off debt, fix up the house, get a sports car (according to the husband). 

"So what happened?", you ask! Love happened. I have always wanted to be a mother, but once I found the right man, and had the right house, it was almost a necessity to start the baby train. Something about finding love and getting married naturally pushes you towards this. It took a little longer for Mr. A - probably because he hasn't been around a lot of children - but once some of our friends starting pumping babies out (seriously, Grande Prairie is like a baby factory!), you could see he was ready.

So we decided to try! And two weeks later I had this...


BAM! It happened waaaay faster than we anticipated! And since I knew first, I needed a way to tell Mr. A. I snuck out to buy a onesie, and snuck home to make this when he wasn't around...


He knew immediately what I meant and all he said was, "Really??" and gave me a huge hug. He said later that as soon as I handed it to him he knew what it would be. We were both wondering already.

So this is the start of a huge change in our lives. Or so that's what people tell us... so far it's been easy! lol. We're very excited and looking forward to the change. There will be many many more baby posts to come in the future!

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2013 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this! (also, you weren't messing around with cheapies.. got the fancy digital test! must've intuitively known you wouldn't be buying tons of them ;)

 
At July 11, 2013 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

haha, yes, I splurged! Sorry Jenny... just didn't trust the dollar store! lol.

 
At July 11, 2013 at 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dose this mean I don't get a sports car now....


Russel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home