<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Who Needs Kids, My Dogs are Awesome [Part 2]

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Who Needs Kids, My Dogs are Awesome [Part 2]


Let me introduce, Joopje (pronounced Yope-Yuh), the little black we-don't-know-what-he-is! 
He is Mommy's loyal cuddle bear.  
Follows me everywhere! 
Explorer. Young at heart (except not really!). Demanding.
(Mr. A says he's demanding like his mom.... I disagree. You just always know when he wants something! Like banging on his dish for water with his little paws or giving you puppy-eyes for treats).
He may look old and wise with all his grey hair, but actually he's only 5. 
And still wise :) 



{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home