<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Sunny Day by the River

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunny Day by the River

There may not be any beaches nearby in GP, but there is still water if you go looking for it!
It was a super warm weekend, so we decided to head down to O'Brien Park again to cool off. 
This is the same place the dogs learned to swim, if you remember this post last year :) 

Before we went, Mr. A decided he would try putting me behind the wheel of his standard Rav4. 
Eeeek! 
Learning to drive standard is one of those things that I've always wanted to learn, but generally been to scared to ask anyone to teach me. 
I think I did ok... a few stales here and there. 
Lucky we were only on empty gravel roads outside of town - no civilians to dive out of my way. 
Definitely more learning to be done, but overall... not as scary as it looks! 
Time to switch drivers and head to the river! 


The water was VERY inviting! 
the dogs were a little scared to go too far. 
In the picture right below, Joop and Daisy are standing on rocks near me. 
Trying to get as far out of the water as they can! 


{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home